Honk Honk...I'll be there!
If you show up tonight I expect to hear some major cheering! The team really needs us all and needs us to be loud! If you plan on showing up to sit on your hands then please just give the ticket booth your 5 dollars and go back home. You can listen to it on the radio. The Big Blue Train has no room for socializing! Thats what reunions are for. Football games is a place to go and get LOUD!!!!!!!!!!! And if the guy with the train horns on his truck reads this we need you to come back! It just isnt the same without you man!
Honk Honk...I'll be there!
What's the weather supposed to be like down there? I'm trying to decide whether to drive down or not.
Right now it is cloudy and cool (60 degrees)...Great football weather. Low over night is suppose to be in the low 40's.
[ QUOTE ]
What's the weather supposed to be like down there? I'm trying to decide whether to drive down or not.
[/ QUOTE ]
Come on down! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
It depends "jason".
I've earned the right to talk the talk because I have Walked the Walk .....1974 to be frank ***badest to ever to make the walk.
What have you ever done besides talk the talk? You want respect? Then earn it it & quit crying like a another
Burrhead!!!!!!!!!!!!
We lost against Va High for one reason-we did not block a lick! Watch the flim one lineman did not touch a soul for 4
Qtrs. You are such a expert, who am I referring to?
We do a half [censored] job of blocking & we win by 40. Not blocking & fair weathered cry babies like you is what makes me sick.!!!
Suck it up & try to pretend you are a real Blue Devil.
Your crying on a message board disrepects all of us that
as ever worn the Blue & White.
If you ever did then shame on you. Still don't understand?
Ask anyone from Appy. They are the only ones that can understand us.
"Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
What? You understand my Meaning? I should hope not. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]
Like I said, Appy yes, you no.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Have you seen my baseball?
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks